Sengkang Grand Residences sold 216 units on launch
An Integrated Development In The Heart Of Sengkang Central Offering Unparalleled. Convenience & Connectivity To Its Residents.
Sengkang Grand Residences sees 216 units sold on launch …Nov 3, 2019 – The crowd at the Sengkang Grand Residences sales gallery during its … and $2.1 million for a four-bedroom “premium plus flexi” apartment.
CapitaLand and CDL sell 32% of Sengkang Grand …
Nov 3, 2019 – Sengkang Grand Residences sells 216 units or 32% of a total of 680 units, at an average selling price of $1700 psf. … Property News. > News …
SINGAPORE – Developers CapitaLand and City Developments Limited (CDL) have sold 216 or about 77 per cent of the 280 apartments launched for sale at the 680 unit-Sengkang Grand Residences over the weekend.
The units were booked at an average selling price of about $1,700 per square foot for the 99-year leasehold development next to Buangkok MRT Station, said the listed companies in a media release yesterday (sun).
About 93 per cent of the buyers were Singaporeans, while the remaining 7 per cent were permanent residents and foreigners mainly from China, Malaysia, India and Philippines.